As much as I want to react to her ramblings, I cannot. I should say, I will not. Because if I do, this post will turn into the most virulent, and trash-talk filled post ever.
Right now, I pity two people, both of them society columnists who wrote only about who’s rich and who went to what party. They treat those who they feel are inferior to them with disdain and contempt. I pity them because what they write reflects on the shallowness of their minds, the corruptness of their souls, the emptiness of their hearts. I pity them because the more they speak up against their fellow men, the more they lose their humanity.
Just an additional thought: she said this “I’m always a glass half full kinda girl anyway…” My question, madam, is simple: If you are a glass-half-full girl, how come you ranted against your own in that plane on that fateful day? I rest my case, your honor.
No, I will not react to it anymore. Let others do so, and the following did more eloquently that I can ever do:
* Malu Fernandez thinks blogging is a slacker job.
* Acerbic Wits Extraordinaire, At It Again!
* Malu Fernandez gunning for Master Link Baiter of the Year
* Malu Fernandez, again
* Looking for Trouble (updated)
* If she was a lolcat
* Jayvee Fernandez on Malu Fernandez’s latest on blogging
* Malu Fernandez and Blogging As A Slacker Job
* Let us eat dinner
* The Problem With Journalists…
* “Thar she blows again!”
* Malu Fernandez, You Attention Whore You
* Ms. Fernandez on blogging
* Malu Fernandez is Back!
* The Problem With The Problem With Blogging…
* Malu Fernandez: I’m Back Y’all!
* Malu Fernandez is at it again
* Malu Fernandez and the problem with blogging
* Malu Fernandez Share’s Her Observations on What’s Wrong With Blogging (sic)
* Journalist Malu Fernandez vs Pinoy Blogger
* Malu Fernandez Strikes Again: “Blogging is a Slacker Job”
* Blogging: A SLACKER JOB according to Malu Fernandez
* Slacker Job?
* ooops! she did it again! malu fernandez redux
* Malu Fernandez on Blogging
* Blogging is a Slacker Job – Malu Fernandez
* Malu Fernandez a “Victim of Vicious Blogging”
* Shame on YOU MALU!
* Malu Fernandez on blogging
* I Tried to Stay Away But I Can’t
* And So She Does It Again
* Open Letter to Malu Fernandez
* Si Malu Fernandez at ang mga napakong pangako ni Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo
* the malu-gma connect
* Malu Fernandez Hits Bloggers
* Joining the Malu Fernandez bandwagon…bakit ba? hehehe